Saturday, April 4, 2009

New apostle

Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin passed away, leaving a vacancy in the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. In General Conference today President Thomas Monson read Elder Neil Andersen's name, for a sustaining vote, as the new apostle. To understand how amazing this process is click on any of the religious links on the side and look up apostles, or look at Ephesians 4:11-14. I'm grateful that we have living apostles on the earth just like we did when the Savior was on the earth.

4 comments:

  1. You rock Brendon. You never cease to amaze me. How many young husband's and father's really understand the need for watching and listening to each session of conference.
    Who was your favorite so far? Each message was so inspiring but I loved Elder Hales, and Elder Ballard's. Hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is the miracle of this church--revelation from God. Wish I could get a few Koreans to understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prophets and apostles today!? I want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS amazing! I am grateful for their words of guidance.

    ReplyDelete