Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Something that comes to mind when I think about my Mom is sacrifice. She has sacrificed for me from the beginning and still does. Just last week she spent a week with us cleaning, shopping, babysitting, and comforting. I also think of progression. My Mom has consistently improved herself. I have learned to love, forgive, and endure better from her example. I gave a talk recently about the Family Proclamation and realized again how much she fulfills the descriptions of an ideal mother. She has always put my needs above her own and I love her. Happy Birthday Mom.

5 comments:

  1. You are so right about that! Thanks for pointing that out for me! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Tina! What a wonderful tribute from your son. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being Brendon's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from Savannah with "grandma great" Jackie (such a perfect way to describe them) and I didn't even see yours or Ann's blogs until now. Way to make me cry guys.:)
    I didn't see it as a sacrifice (especially holding and kissing Mary Deane). I would do it all over again. You guys have made me so rich. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete