Thursday, March 5, 2009

I always wondered...

...what it would have been like to live in the day of Gadianton robbers. I don't think we need to anymore. Its interesting that all the military might the Nephites could muster never wiped them out. The word was more powerful than the sword. And the condition of the people's spirituality directly caused peace or robber infestation. I suppose that knowledge would change my ideas of foreign policy. Would it be a stretch to say that a moral issue like same-sex marriage is a matter of national security? If you have no idea what I'm talking about click the link that says Book of Mormon and Bible, then click on free media and order a free Book of Mormon.
PS - I don't know what the sign says I just liked the outfits.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting thoughts. We are headed for a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just put visuals out for me to see as I do my book of mormon study. I have been reading Alma, forever and I visualize today's headlines quite often. The gospel is true and the Lord will be with us the whole way. Hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete