Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Kurt!

I've liked Kurt from the start, especially when he suggested that Ann and I elope and get married the next week. It was nice to have that support in case Ann tried to change her mind. I appreciate Kurt's zest for life and his generosity. You can love someone without respecting them but Kurt gets both because he loves the Lord, his wife, and his family; magnifies his callings; and ensures that the Holy Ghost can always be with him. Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Brendon, after all those nice things. I'd let you elope with Ann again! Thanks for being such a good husband and father and provider!
    Love your guts!
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Kurt from the beginning too. Happy Birthday Kurt. Thanks Kurt for raising such a wonderful daughter for our son. Tina J. (gma J) Brendon's mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is certainly a compliment coming from a son in law! And I agree with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I could have said it better Brendon.

    ReplyDelete