Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

We've been busy.
A sexy haircut, you were all thinking it, so I said it.  I wish you could see it in person.  Wow is all I can say, over and over again. 
A much appreciated gift
I'm her new toy.  By the way that was my second time through that book and I don't recommend it.  I really like the idea but a lot of fluff and swearing.


She was so tired on our DC trip she stayed like this for at least half an hour
We crossed boundaries at the Hirschorn (?) Museum with Ashley and Eli
A trip to the zoo
Just hanging out

PS - The Rihanna song is a shout out to my bon qui quis ridin dirty out there! (translation - Karlie and Katie, otherwise they just turn my music off when they look at my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Good job Brendon, documenting all those cuties that surround you. Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete