Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad has taught me a lot over the years, here are just a few lessons:

-After about three years in one place its time to move on
-Anything over mild sauce is unpalatable (Ann made fun of me when we first met so I had to up my spicy tolerance)
-All you need are the first two lines of the BYU fight song chorus (woken up by it every Saturday morning)
-White water rafting is more fun with crocodiles in the water
-God, Family, Country
-Be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly...
-Minuteman, always be ready with a scripture, a story, and a testimony.


Happy Father's Day
Thank you for your continual sacrifices on our behalf



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog. I don't think your dad has read it yet. What a wonderful son that has taught him so much over the years. Hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete