Friday, January 23, 2009

Mistake #1

I'll admit I don't know the details, but I think President Obama repealed the Mexico City act that made funding foreign abortion activities illegal. Therefore our tax money now could support abortion clinics and activites abroad. Like closing Guantanamo felt right this does not. I think we need more responsibility and less excuses, in fact I think that was part of his campaign pitch. Except in rare circumstances every human being should have a chance for life. I'm still excited for our country's future and I like his mentality, but bad move this time.

1 comment:

  1. Son, I actually voted for him but was so discouraged when this was his first act. Needless to say there have been many bad ones since this but I don't know what I would do if I were the president. Must be an extremely tough gig. Hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete